DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Deepika Padukone praises Saif, says he's encouraging
After having worked with Saif Ali Khan in four films, Deepika Padukone describes him as a supportive co-star.
New Delhi: After having worked with Saif Ali Khan in four films, Deepika Padukone describes him as a supportive co-star with whom she enjoys working.
"Saif is a very encouraging and entertaining co-actor. He has a great sense of humour and it is always lovely working with him," Deepika told IANS.
The 27-year-old, who made her debut with 'Om Shanti Om' in 2007, first worked with Saif in the 2009 hit romantic-drama 'Love Aaj Kal', in which their on-screen chemistry was appreciated by the audience.
Two years later, Prakash Jha's 'Aarakshan' saw them as the lead pair and they teamed up again in last year's release 'Cocktail'.
The popular on-screen couple also featured in the recently released action thriller 'Race 2', their fourth outing together, which opened Jan 25.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia