Deepika Padukone to perform at award functions?
The actress has been stormed with offers to perform at the award functions.
New Delhi: After a commendable performance in Homi Adajania's 'Cocktail', actress Deepika Padukone is said to be stormed with offers to dance on film's hit song 'Angrezi beat' at award functions. "Many organisers are in talk with Deepika as they want her to perform to the song. Some of them want to recreate the setting of the film on stage, she may also be carrying the same look from the film," said a source.
However, with back-to-back films like 'Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani', 'Ram Leela', 'Kochadaiyaan' and 'Chennai Express', the actress is yet to work out her schedule.
Deepika's spokesperson said: "She has been approached to perform to 'Angrezi beat'. However, Deepika still has to work out her dates."
'Angrezi beat', sung by Yo yo Honey Singh, secured its place as a chartbuster, and is a popular number among the youth.
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test