Deepika spends time at home, thanks to Ranveer
Deepika Padukone can't thank her 'Ram Leela' co-star Ranveer Singh enough for giving her time off to visit home.
Mumbai: Actress Deepika Padukone can't thank her 'Ram Leela' co-star Ranveer Singh enough for giving her time off to visit her parents for the New Year.
Each year Deepika likes to be with her family at this time of the year. However, this year she was committed to shoot for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Ram Leela' with Ranveer.
Ranveer has lately been running from the sets of 'Ram Leela' in Gujarat to the sets of 'Gunday' in Kolkata. The actor injuried himself on the sets of 'Gunday', which eventually affected Bhansali's 'Ram Leela' also.
"Ranveer Singh was shooting simultaneously for 'Gunday' and 'Ram Leela'. In fact, the whiskered look that he sports for Sanjay Bhansali's film has been incorporated into his personality in 'Gunday' for the want of a choice. Remember back in 1969 how Rajesh Khanna's bearded look in 'Ittefaq' had to be incorporated into 'Do Raaste' as the superstar shot simultaneously for both," said a source.
Bhansali was all set to complete the shooting of some dramatic scenes between Ranveer and Deepika, but Ranveer's accident forced the director to postpone the shoot.
And Deepika has quietly taken off to Bangalore to be with her family.
- BlackBerry To Stop Making Handsets, Will Outsource Production
- Syrian, Russian Air Strikes Kill 25 Civilians in Syria, Says Human Rights Group
- UN Aid Convoy in Syria Hit by Airstrike; UN Outraged
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- 10 Steps India Took Post Uri Terror Attack to Expose and Isolate Pakistan
- India's Claim of Surgical Strikes 'Fabrication of Truth': Pakistan
- Don't Take Our Peaceful Intent for Weakness: Nawaz Sharif
- Indian Army Avenges Uri With Surgical Strikes Across LoC, Pakistan Denies