Defunct F1 team HRT sell cars to scrap dealer
Five cars from the now defunct F1 team HRT have been bought by a Spanish company specialised in used racing parts.
Madrid: Five cars from the now defunct Formula One team HRT have been bought by a Spanish company specialised in used racing parts.
Teo Martin, the owner of the company, said that he had purchased the cars from HRT with plans to resell them to interested buyers.
HRT folded at the end of last season for financial reasons, leaving the grid with only 11 teams this year. The Spanish team did not score a point in their three seasons on the circuit.
This season begins with the Australian Grand Prix on March 17 following two sets of preseason tests in Barcelona.
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about the 2-day BRICS Summit
- Aamir Wanted to Play Max in Josh but I Had SRK in Mind: Mansoor Khan
- Jio MAMI 2016: 10 Facts About Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar Revealed by Cast
- Aamir Khan Loves Reading Film Books
- I'm a Gujarati at Heart, Says President Pranab Mukherjee
- The Camps: Split Wide Open in UP's First Family, Who Stands Where
- UP CM Akhilesh Yadav Dumps Shivpal Yadav, Three other ministers
- Samajwadi Party Rift: Timeline of Events That Led to the Present Crisis