Defunct F1 team HRT sell cars to scrap dealer
Five cars from the now defunct F1 team HRT have been bought by a Spanish company specialised in used racing parts.
Madrid: Five cars from the now defunct Formula One team HRT have been bought by a Spanish company specialised in used racing parts.
Teo Martin, the owner of the company, said that he had purchased the cars from HRT with plans to resell them to interested buyers.
HRT folded at the end of last season for financial reasons, leaving the grid with only 11 teams this year. The Spanish team did not score a point in their three seasons on the circuit.
This season begins with the Australian Grand Prix on March 17 following two sets of preseason tests in Barcelona.
- Donald Trump Says He Will Win General Elections
- Hillary Clinton Says She Will No Longer Respond to Donald Trump
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha's take on 3rd US Presidential Debate between Trump and Hillary
- Donald Trump Says Will Not Approve AT&T-Time Warner Deal If Elected President
- Jio MAMI 2016: When Aishwarya Rai Made Newcomer Anushka Shrama Feel at Home
- Jio MAMI 2016: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Will Be Like a Therapy for Unrequited Love, Says Karan Johar
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about Anurag Khashyap's tweet over ADHM
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan