Defunct F1 team HRT sell cars to scrap dealer
Five cars from the now defunct F1 team HRT have been bought by a Spanish company specialised in used racing parts.
Madrid: Five cars from the now defunct Formula One team HRT have been bought by a Spanish company specialised in used racing parts.
Teo Martin, the owner of the company, said that he had purchased the cars from HRT with plans to resell them to interested buyers.
HRT folded at the end of last season for financial reasons, leaving the grid with only 11 teams this year. The Spanish team did not score a point in their three seasons on the circuit.
This season begins with the Australian Grand Prix on March 17 following two sets of preseason tests in Barcelona.
- Cauvery Row: Opposition Asks Government Not to Release Water to Tamil Nadu
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Chairs All-Party Meet, Gowda Sits on Dharna
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Journey of a Small-Town Boy With Big Dreams