DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Defunct F1 team HRT sell cars to scrap dealer
Five cars from the now defunct F1 team HRT have been bought by a Spanish company specialised in used racing parts.
Madrid: Five cars from the now defunct Formula One team HRT have been bought by a Spanish company specialised in used racing parts.
Teo Martin, the owner of the company, said that he had purchased the cars from HRT with plans to resell them to interested buyers.
HRT folded at the end of last season for financial reasons, leaving the grid with only 11 teams this year. The Spanish team did not score a point in their three seasons on the circuit.
This season begins with the Australian Grand Prix on March 17 following two sets of preseason tests in Barcelona.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO