Defunct F1 team HRT sell cars to scrap dealer
Five cars from the now defunct F1 team HRT have been bought by a Spanish company specialised in used racing parts.
Madrid: Five cars from the now defunct Formula One team HRT have been bought by a Spanish company specialised in used racing parts.
Teo Martin, the owner of the company, said that he had purchased the cars from HRT with plans to resell them to interested buyers.
HRT folded at the end of last season for financial reasons, leaving the grid with only 11 teams this year. The Spanish team did not score a point in their three seasons on the circuit.
This season begins with the Australian Grand Prix on March 17 following two sets of preseason tests in Barcelona.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology