Delhi: 37 more swine flu cases detected today
The Delhi government has designated 23 hospitals in the city for treatment of the patients.
New Delhi: Thirty-seven more people have been detected with H1N1 virus on Monday, taking the total number of swine flu cases in the national capital to 457.
With the death of two more people on Saturday, the number of people succumbing to the virus is nine this season. According to hospital sources, there were no deaths on Monday but 37 fresh cases have been reported.
Top health department officials are monitoring the situation. Delhi Health Minister AK Walia is also keeping a close watch.
The Delhi government has designated 23 hospitals in the city for treatment of the patients. The Health Minister has urged people to maintain high standard of personal hygiene to prevent the disease.
Recommended For You
- 'I Keep Doing It' Declares Wembley Hero Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone Turn The Heat Up At Pre-Oscar 2017 Party
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game