DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi: 37 more swine flu cases detected today
The Delhi government has designated 23 hospitals in the city for treatment of the patients.
New Delhi: Thirty-seven more people have been detected with H1N1 virus on Monday, taking the total number of swine flu cases in the national capital to 457.
With the death of two more people on Saturday, the number of people succumbing to the virus is nine this season. According to hospital sources, there were no deaths on Monday but 37 fresh cases have been reported.
Top health department officials are monitoring the situation. Delhi Health Minister AK Walia is also keeping a close watch.
The Delhi government has designated 23 hospitals in the city for treatment of the patients. The Health Minister has urged people to maintain high standard of personal hygiene to prevent the disease.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017