Delhi: 37 more swine flu cases detected today
The Delhi government has designated 23 hospitals in the city for treatment of the patients.
New Delhi: Thirty-seven more people have been detected with H1N1 virus on Monday, taking the total number of swine flu cases in the national capital to 457.
With the death of two more people on Saturday, the number of people succumbing to the virus is nine this season. According to hospital sources, there were no deaths on Monday but 37 fresh cases have been reported.
Top health department officials are monitoring the situation. Delhi Health Minister AK Walia is also keeping a close watch.
The Delhi government has designated 23 hospitals in the city for treatment of the patients. The Health Minister has urged people to maintain high standard of personal hygiene to prevent the disease.
- Dear Zindagi: SRK Asks Alia Bhatt to Crack Better Jokes in the New Teaser
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- No One Needs to Give Proof of Their Patriotism, Says CBFC Chief Pahlaj Nihalani
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Controversy: Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis
- Samajwadi Party Feud: Shivpal Yadav Vacates Official Residence
- Samajwadi Party Feud: Akhilesh Briefs Governor on Political Crisis
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: Shivpal Expels Akhilesh's Aide Pawan Pandey From Party
- Samajwadi Party Live: Mulayam Singh 'Ready In Principle' to Ally With Congress-RLD, Hints Shivpal Yadav