Delhi: Court to decide on charges against accused in 5-year-old girl's rape case
The minor girl was raped several times allegedly by her neighbour who abducted and kept her hostage inside his flat.
New Delhi: A Delhi court on Thursday will decide on whether or not to frame charges against two people arrested in a five-year-old girl's rape and torture. The case sparked public outcry in April after it was learnt that the accused had kept the girl in confinement in the same building where her family lived.
The minor girl was raped several times allegedly by her neighbour who abducted and kept her hostage inside his flat in New Delhi for two days.
The accused Manoj was a tailor and had taken the room on the ground floor of the building where the victim stayed. He was also involved in a case of trespassing in Gandhi Nagar.
(With Additional Inputs from PTI)
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw