'Delhi Belly' will destroy our goodwill: Aamir
The actor reveals some information about the movie on his blog
Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan says that his forthcoming production venture Delhi Belly will destroy the goodwill he has earned in the past decades with his family-oriented films.
"Aamir Khan Productions is known for its inspiring, clean, family entertainment. All that is about to change! Delhi Belly has the potential of destroying, in a single stroke, all the goodwill we have built in the last 10 years," Aamir wrote on his blog.
The film, co-produced by Aamir Khan Productions and UTV Motion Pictures, stars Imran Khan, Vir Das, and Kunal Roy Kapur and is slated to release July 1.
The actor-producer says that Delhi Belly happened by accident.
"Akshat Verma, the writer, had been trying to reach me with no success but dropped off a copy of the script at my house. One day I was busy with some email and (my wife) Kiran, while waiting for me to finish, picked up the script lying on top of the pile of unread scripts. Couple of minutes later I heard her giggling, then laughing, then falling off the sofa choking with laughter and rolling on the ground," wrote Aamir.
"Three hours later I was calling the number written on the first page of the script and asking for Jim Furgele and Akshat Verma. Forty-eight hours later Akshat and Jim were sitting in front of me," he added.
Recommended For You
- Sachin Tendulkar Says Virat Kohli and Boys Will Come Back Hard
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology