Live TVLive TV
»
1-min read

Delhi blast: another victim dies, toll rises to 15

News18

First published: September 17, 2011, 10:13 AM IST | Updated: September 17, 2011
facebook Twitter google skype whatsapp
Delhi blast: another victim dies, toll rises to 15
Twenty-four victims of the blast are undergoing treatment in different city hospitals.

New Delhi: A man injured in the Delhi High Court blast succumbed to injuries on Saturday, taking the death toll in the terror attack to 15.

58-year-old Rattan Lal died at 8:20 am in the Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital. He was in a serious condition and both his legs had been amputated, doctors said.

He is survived by wife, three daughters and a son.

"Yesterday, he had expressed his desire to meet his wife and son and we had agreed," the doctor said.

Twenty-four victims of the blast are undergoing treatment in different city hospitals - 11 in RML, five in AIIMS, four in Safdarjung, two in Max and one each in Moolchand and LNJP.

The explosion outside Gate No 5 of the high court had left over 70 people injured.

facebook Twitter google skype whatsapp