Delhi blast: another victim dies, toll rises to 15
Twenty-four victims of the blast are undergoing treatment in different city hospitals.
New Delhi: A man injured in the Delhi High Court blast succumbed to injuries on Saturday, taking the death toll in the terror attack to 15.
58-year-old Rattan Lal died at 8:20 am in the Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital. He was in a serious condition and both his legs had been amputated, doctors said.
He is survived by wife, three daughters and a son.
"Yesterday, he had expressed his desire to meet his wife and son and we had agreed," the doctor said.
Twenty-four victims of the blast are undergoing treatment in different city hospitals - 11 in RML, five in AIIMS, four in Safdarjung, two in Max and one each in Moolchand and LNJP.
The explosion outside Gate No 5 of the high court had left over 70 people injured.
Recommended For You
- 'I Keep Doing It' Declares Wembley Hero Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game
- Can Virat Kohli and Team India Respond In the Face of Adversity?