Delhi blast: another victim dies, toll rises to 15
Twenty-four victims of the blast are undergoing treatment in different city hospitals.
New Delhi: A man injured in the Delhi High Court blast succumbed to injuries on Saturday, taking the death toll in the terror attack to 15.
58-year-old Rattan Lal died at 8:20 am in the Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital. He was in a serious condition and both his legs had been amputated, doctors said.
He is survived by wife, three daughters and a son.
"Yesterday, he had expressed his desire to meet his wife and son and we had agreed," the doctor said.
Twenty-four victims of the blast are undergoing treatment in different city hospitals - 11 in RML, five in AIIMS, four in Safdarjung, two in Max and one each in Moolchand and LNJP.
The explosion outside Gate No 5 of the high court had left over 70 people injured.
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- After Cross-LoC Strikes, Indian High Commissioner Summoned By Pakistan
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
- 1st Test: Vijay, Pujara Put India in Command Against NZ on Day 3
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18