Delhi boy repents harassing girl, commits suicide
The boy and his friend was arrested on charges of constantly harassing two girls on a DTC bus and were released on bail.
New Delhi: A 19-year-old boy who had allegedly harassed two girls on a Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) bus committed suicide on Monday, fearing public anger and ignominy.
Another accused in the case also attempted to commit suicide. The duo were arrested on charges of constantly harassing two girls on a DTC bus and were subsequently released on bail.
The incident was reported from New Manglapuri area in south Delhi's Fatehpur Beri area where the two lived with their families.
One of the girls had lodged an FIR against the two boys at the Mehrauli police station on December 24.
While Chandrakant Singh committed suicide on December 25, his 19-year-old friend Sonu Vaidhya tried to kill himself by consuming poison at his house on December 26.
- SpaceX Chief Elon Musk Unveils Plans That Could Take Humans to Mars Very Soon
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk Promises 'Fun' Trip to Mars Colony
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Stills: The Trailer is All About Love, Friendship, Heartbreak
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir, Anushka, Aishwarya Caught Up in a Twisted Love Triangle
- India's Uri Payback, Pulls Out of Saarc, Has Saarc Itself Become Meaningless?
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- Talk and Terror Can't Go Together: MEA