Delhi boy repents harassing girl, commits suicide
The boy and his friend was arrested on charges of constantly harassing two girls on a DTC bus and were released on bail.
New Delhi: A 19-year-old boy who had allegedly harassed two girls on a Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) bus committed suicide on Monday, fearing public anger and ignominy.
Another accused in the case also attempted to commit suicide. The duo were arrested on charges of constantly harassing two girls on a DTC bus and were subsequently released on bail.
The incident was reported from New Manglapuri area in south Delhi's Fatehpur Beri area where the two lived with their families.
One of the girls had lodged an FIR against the two boys at the Mehrauli police station on December 24.
While Chandrakant Singh committed suicide on December 25, his 19-year-old friend Sonu Vaidhya tried to kill himself by consuming poison at his house on December 26.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest