DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi boy repents harassing girl, commits suicide
The boy and his friend was arrested on charges of constantly harassing two girls on a DTC bus and were released on bail.
New Delhi: A 19-year-old boy who had allegedly harassed two girls on a Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) bus committed suicide on Monday, fearing public anger and ignominy.
Another accused in the case also attempted to commit suicide. The duo were arrested on charges of constantly harassing two girls on a DTC bus and were subsequently released on bail.
The incident was reported from New Manglapuri area in south Delhi's Fatehpur Beri area where the two lived with their families.
One of the girls had lodged an FIR against the two boys at the Mehrauli police station on December 24.
While Chandrakant Singh committed suicide on December 25, his 19-year-old friend Sonu Vaidhya tried to kill himself by consuming poison at his house on December 26.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar