Delhi braveheart's friend seeks speedy justice
He said all courts should work to ensure that perpetrators of such crimes are brought before law as soon as possible.
Lucknow: The male friend of the Delhi gang-rape victim, who was with the girl when the incident took place, has sought a speedy trail into the matter and demanded that the case be wrapped up positively in next three months.
"All we want is that the case is finalised as soon as, possible say, three months. Now the case is being fast-tracked, everyone is doing his job. Now leave this on them," he said at the Amausi Airport in Lucknow.
He also took a jibe at the notion of fast-tracking of rape cases, and said all courts should work to ensure that perpetrators of such crimes are brought before law as soon as possible.
"This sounds illogical that fast track court is being set up. As if the other courts are slow track. People should (always) get speedy justice, especially in such cases, (about) which you can't even hear," he said.
"All courts should be made fast track and all cases should go there. There should be a system where people get justice at the earliest and they do not have to wait," he said.
- We Have the Right To Defend Ourselves: Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
- Pakistan Need To Be Taught A Lesson: Venkaiah Naidu
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire Again in J&K's Akhnoor District
- Opposition backs government over counter attack against Pakistan
- PM Narendra Modi to Review Border Situation in CCS Meet Today
- Post Surgical Strike, PM Modi to Chair Cabinet Committee on Security Meeting
- It's High Time We Respond to Terrorism: John Abraham
- Surgical Strikes Across LoC an Operational Necessity: Defence Experts