Delhi businessman burnt alive, police register case
His family alleges that 3-4 people came to Vijay Arora's shop, poured kerosene on him and set him ablaze.
New Delhi: Mystery shrouds the death of Delhi businessman Vijay Arora, whose burnt body was found in Khayala on Friday morrning. The police have registered a case of murder and are on the lookout for his alleged killers.
According to the police Arora had a business of auto-parts. Police said that some pot vendors had encroached upon the open space outside his shop and there was dispute between Vijay and the vendors.
His family alleges that 3-4 people associated with the vendors came to Arora's shop and poured kerosene on him and set him ablaze. They then closed the shutter of the shop and fled. The police have recovered Arora's burnt body from inside the shop.
- UN Chief Offers to Mediate Between India, Pak to De-escalate Tension
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute
- Will Tell India What is Real Surgical Strike: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- China Urges India, Pakistan to Cool Down Situation