Delhi businessman burnt alive, police register case
His family alleges that 3-4 people came to Vijay Arora's shop, poured kerosene on him and set him ablaze.
New Delhi: Mystery shrouds the death of Delhi businessman Vijay Arora, whose burnt body was found in Khayala on Friday morrning. The police have registered a case of murder and are on the lookout for his alleged killers.
According to the police Arora had a business of auto-parts. Police said that some pot vendors had encroached upon the open space outside his shop and there was dispute between Vijay and the vendors.
His family alleges that 3-4 people associated with the vendors came to Arora's shop and poured kerosene on him and set him ablaze. They then closed the shutter of the shop and fled. The police have recovered Arora's burnt body from inside the shop.
- Samajwadi Party is United, No Rift Family: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Mulayam Singh Jealous of Akhilesh Yadav's Popularity: Ram Gopal Yadav
- Everything is Fine in Samajwadi Party, Says Shivpal Singh Yadav
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Tatas File Caveats in SC, HC and National Company Law Tribunal
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster May be Good for Tata Steel's UK Operations, Says Media
- Fun to Explore the Singer in Me, Says Shraddha Kapoor
- Focus on Business, Market Leadership: Tata to Top Executives