Delhi businessman burnt alive, police register case
His family alleges that 3-4 people came to Vijay Arora's shop, poured kerosene on him and set him ablaze.
New Delhi: Mystery shrouds the death of Delhi businessman Vijay Arora, whose burnt body was found in Khayala on Friday morrning. The police have registered a case of murder and are on the lookout for his alleged killers.
According to the police Arora had a business of auto-parts. Police said that some pot vendors had encroached upon the open space outside his shop and there was dispute between Vijay and the vendors.
His family alleges that 3-4 people associated with the vendors came to Arora's shop and poured kerosene on him and set him ablaze. They then closed the shutter of the shop and fled. The police have recovered Arora's burnt body from inside the shop.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement