DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi businessman burnt alive, police register case
His family alleges that 3-4 people came to Vijay Arora's shop, poured kerosene on him and set him ablaze.
New Delhi: Mystery shrouds the death of Delhi businessman Vijay Arora, whose burnt body was found in Khayala on Friday morrning. The police have registered a case of murder and are on the lookout for his alleged killers.
According to the police Arora had a business of auto-parts. Police said that some pot vendors had encroached upon the open space outside his shop and there was dispute between Vijay and the vendors.
His family alleges that 3-4 people associated with the vendors came to Arora's shop and poured kerosene on him and set him ablaze. They then closed the shutter of the shop and fled. The police have recovered Arora's burnt body from inside the shop.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO