Delhi: Businessman's security guard shoots a teenager
The boy was shot in his shoulder and was rushed to a nearby hospital where his condition is stated to be stable.
New Delhi: In an incident of road rage, a teenager was shot at allegedly by security guard of a businessman after an argument, police said. The incident took place at Delhi Cantt area last night and the victim has been identified as Vikas (18).
He was shot at by Somdev (35), the PSO of a businessman. Somdev was arrested, police said. The boy was shot in his shoulder and was rushed to a nearby hospital where his condition is stated to be stable. Vikas and his friends were on way to his home in Uttam Nagar on motorcycles.
"The boys thought that the accused's car was trying to hit them. They entered into an argument and a fight ensued. Somdev then allegedly opened fire," a senior police official said.
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District
- Schizophrenia Can't be Ground for Halting Death Penalty, Says Pakistan SC Citing Indian Judgment
- 2nd Test: Fit-Again Younis Khan Leads Pakistan's Charge Against WI
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor