Delhi: Class 10 girl student commits suicide
The girl's parents were not living together due to which she was under tremendous stress and frustrated.
New Delhi: A class 10th girl student allegedly shot herself dead using her grandfather's licensed gun at her house in Palam Village, Delhi. The police have been registered a case of suicide and are investigating the matter.
According to the police, the girl's parents were not living together due to which she was under tremendous stress and frustrated. So, she allegedly shot herself dead in her home.
Police officials also added that she was alone at home when she committed suicide.
Meanwhile, fearing poor results in examinations, a class IX student allegedly committed suicide in her residence in Delhi, police said on Wednesday.
The incident was reported from Narela Tuesday evening and the deceased has been identified as Pinki (14).
No suicide note was found and her parents claimed that she was depressed over her exam results.
The police have registered the suicide case.
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor