Delhi: Class 10 girl student commits suicide
The girl's parents were not living together due to which she was under tremendous stress and frustrated.
New Delhi: A class 10th girl student allegedly shot herself dead using her grandfather's licensed gun at her house in Palam Village, Delhi. The police have been registered a case of suicide and are investigating the matter.
According to the police, the girl's parents were not living together due to which she was under tremendous stress and frustrated. So, she allegedly shot herself dead in her home.
Police officials also added that she was alone at home when she committed suicide.
Meanwhile, fearing poor results in examinations, a class IX student allegedly committed suicide in her residence in Delhi, police said on Wednesday.
The incident was reported from Narela Tuesday evening and the deceased has been identified as Pinki (14).
No suicide note was found and her parents claimed that she was depressed over her exam results.
The police have registered the suicide case.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times