Delhi: Class 10 girl student commits suicide
The girl's parents were not living together due to which she was under tremendous stress and frustrated.
New Delhi: A class 10th girl student allegedly shot herself dead using her grandfather's licensed gun at her house in Palam Village, Delhi. The police have been registered a case of suicide and are investigating the matter.
According to the police, the girl's parents were not living together due to which she was under tremendous stress and frustrated. So, she allegedly shot herself dead in her home.
Police officials also added that she was alone at home when she committed suicide.
Meanwhile, fearing poor results in examinations, a class IX student allegedly committed suicide in her residence in Delhi, police said on Wednesday.
The incident was reported from Narela Tuesday evening and the deceased has been identified as Pinki (14).
No suicide note was found and her parents claimed that she was depressed over her exam results.
The police have registered the suicide case.
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- It's High Time We Respond to Terrorism: John Abraham
- Pakistan Postpones SAARC Summit After Five Member Countries Pull Out
- India's Claim of Surgical Strike False: Pakistan to UN Chief
- 1st ODI: Azam, Nawaz Star as Pakistan Thrash West Indies
- US Lawmakers Support India's Counter-Terror Operations in PoK