DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi: Class XII student beaten to death by 3
All three accused have been arrested including two juveniles who are students of Class VI and VII.
New Delhi: A Class XII student was beaten to death near his house in New Delhi by three people, including two juveniles studying in Class VI and VII, the police said on Saturday.
All the attackers have been caught. "Sumit, 17, was beaten up by the attackers in Kanjhawala area in west Delhi Friday evening. The scuffle was an outcome of the fight between Sumit's younger brother and one of the accused in their school," said a police officer.
"Sumit died due to internal injuries," officer said. Accused Mahinder, 19, and the two juvenile suspects, all residents of Kanjhawala area, were caught on Friday night, police said.
On April 10, the victim's brother and one of the accused had a fight in the school. The matter was later sorted out with Sumit's intervention, police said. The accused were angry with Sumit's intervention and attacked him on Friday to vent their anger, police said.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player
- Sangakkara Announces Retirement From First Class Cricket