DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi records season's lowest temperature at 4 degrees Celsius
The cold wave intensifies across north India, with nine more people dead in Uttar Pradesh, taking the death toll to 92.
New Delhi: The national capital saw its coldest day of the season at 4 degrees Celsius on Wednesday. The cold wave intensifies across north India, with nine more people dead in Uttar Pradesh, taking the death toll to 92.
The lowest temperature in Uttar Pradesh was 0.9 degree Celsius recorded at Agra.
Punjab and Haryana too continue to reel under a dense fog crippling air, rail and road services. Narnaul in Haryana recorded a low of 0.7 degrees.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere