Delhi records season's lowest temperature at 4 degrees Celsius
The cold wave intensifies across north India, with nine more people dead in Uttar Pradesh, taking the death toll to 92.
New Delhi: The national capital saw its coldest day of the season at 4 degrees Celsius on Wednesday. The cold wave intensifies across north India, with nine more people dead in Uttar Pradesh, taking the death toll to 92.
The lowest temperature in Uttar Pradesh was 0.9 degree Celsius recorded at Agra.
Punjab and Haryana too continue to reel under a dense fog crippling air, rail and road services. Narnaul in Haryana recorded a low of 0.7 degrees.
Recommended For You
- HIL 2017: Kalinga Lancers Thrash Dabang Mumbai to Lift Maiden Title
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards