Delhi records season's lowest temperature at 4 degrees Celsius
The cold wave intensifies across north India, with nine more people dead in Uttar Pradesh, taking the death toll to 92.
New Delhi: The national capital saw its coldest day of the season at 4 degrees Celsius on Wednesday. The cold wave intensifies across north India, with nine more people dead in Uttar Pradesh, taking the death toll to 92.
The lowest temperature in Uttar Pradesh was 0.9 degree Celsius recorded at Agra.
Punjab and Haryana too continue to reel under a dense fog crippling air, rail and road services. Narnaul in Haryana recorded a low of 0.7 degrees.
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi
- Airtel Offers 10GB of 4G Mobile Data at Rs 259
- Nokia to Help Bharti Airtel to Expand 4G Network in India
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul