Delhi continues to reel under intense heat
The weather department has predicted a clear sky which will turn into partly cloudy sky towards afternoon on Wednesday.
New Delhi: The national capital on Tuesday continued to reel under intense heat with hot winds blowing all through the day. The day temperature was recorded at maximum 43 degree Celsius, which was three notches above normal and slightly up from Monday's 42.6 deg C.
There was some respite as the minimum temperature was registered at 29 deg C, below the 30-degree mark after a long time. However, it was still 2 points above normal and 1.2 notches down from Monday's 30.2 deg C. Humidity oscillated between 55 and 15 per cent.
The weather department predicted a clear sky which will turn into partly cloudy sky towards afternoon on Wednesday. The maximum and minimum temperature is expected to be around 43 deg C and 28 deg C.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"