Delhi continues to shiver at 4.4 degrees
Cold and icy winds had left Delhiites shivering with the maximum temperature plummeting to 9.8 deg C on January 2.
New Delhi: It was another chilly day in the capital with the mercury remaining below 5 degree Celsius in the morning hours. The minimum was recorded at 4.4 degrees as against the minimum of 4.8 degrees on January 2.
Bone chilling cold and icy winds had left Delhiites shivering with the maximum temperature plummeting to 9.8 deg C, the lowest in 44 years on January 2.
After being affected by dense fog for four consecutive days, flight operations at the Indira Gandhi International Airport here remained largely normal on January 3 even as airport witnessed fog.
Recommended For You
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology