Delhi continues to shiver at 4.4 degrees
Cold and icy winds had left Delhiites shivering with the maximum temperature plummeting to 9.8 deg C on January 2.
New Delhi: It was another chilly day in the capital with the mercury remaining below 5 degree Celsius in the morning hours. The minimum was recorded at 4.4 degrees as against the minimum of 4.8 degrees on January 2.
Bone chilling cold and icy winds had left Delhiites shivering with the maximum temperature plummeting to 9.8 deg C, the lowest in 44 years on January 2.
After being affected by dense fog for four consecutive days, flight operations at the Indira Gandhi International Airport here remained largely normal on January 3 even as airport witnessed fog.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology