Delhi: Fire in Guru Tegh Bahadur Hospital, no injuries reported
The blaze was reported from the AC plant of the hospital in the sixth floor nd 18 fire tenders were rushed to the spot.
New Delhi: A fire broke out in the sixth floor of Guru Tegh Bahadur Hospital in north-east Delhi this morning, fire brigade officials said. There was no immediate report of any injuries in the incident that took place in the hospital located near Dilshad Garden.
The blaze was reported from the AC plant of the hospital in the sixth floor at around 11:05 AM and 18 fire tenders were rushed to the spot to douse the fire.
More details are awaited.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- HIL 2017 Live Updates: Dabang Mumbai vs Delhi Waveriders, Semi-final
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology