Delhi: Fire in Guru Tegh Bahadur Hospital, no injuries reported
The blaze was reported from the AC plant of the hospital in the sixth floor nd 18 fire tenders were rushed to the spot.
New Delhi: A fire broke out in the sixth floor of Guru Tegh Bahadur Hospital in north-east Delhi this morning, fire brigade officials said. There was no immediate report of any injuries in the incident that took place in the hospital located near Dilshad Garden.
The blaze was reported from the AC plant of the hospital in the sixth floor at around 11:05 AM and 18 fire tenders were rushed to the spot to douse the fire.
More details are awaited.
- Had Opposed MNS's Rs 5 Crore Demand in Meeting: Fadnavis
- Tata Group Stocks Fall on Mistry's Ouster; Tata Steel Down 3%
- Cyrus Mistry's Exit May Trigger Major Correction in Tata Stocks: Experts
- Tata Sons Disbands Group Executive Council Set up by Cyrus Mistry
- Mosul Offensive Displaced 7,000 People: UN
- Iraqi Forces Encounter Stiff Resistance from ISIS in Mosul
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official