Delhi: Five people killed in building collapse
Roof of a building collapsed after a gas cylinder exploded in Mundka area of northwest Delhi.
New Delhi: Five labourers were on Wednesday killed and four injured when the roof of a building collapsed after a gas cylinder exploded in Mundka area of northwest Delhi.
The incident took place in Railway Colony in Mundka at 7:25 am when some of the labourers were engaged in cooking, police said.
The one storey structure was weak and collapsed soon after the explosion, they said.
The labourers were rushed to the Sanjay Gandhi Hospital where five were declared brought dead.
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster May be Good for Tata Steel's UK Operations, Says Media
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 8: Celebrities Get Malik Status, Indiawale Fight Among Themselves
- Philippines' Duterte Sparking Distress Around the World, Says US
- Bigg Boss 10: Priyanka Jagga Is The First Contestant to Get Eliminated This Season
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official