Delhi: Five people killed in building collapse
Roof of a building collapsed after a gas cylinder exploded in Mundka area of northwest Delhi.
New Delhi: Five labourers were on Wednesday killed and four injured when the roof of a building collapsed after a gas cylinder exploded in Mundka area of northwest Delhi.
The incident took place in Railway Colony in Mundka at 7:25 am when some of the labourers were engaged in cooking, police said.
The one storey structure was weak and collapsed soon after the explosion, they said.
The labourers were rushed to the Sanjay Gandhi Hospital where five were declared brought dead.
- India's Uri Payback, Pulls Out of Saarc, Has Saarc Itself Become Meaningless?
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- Talk and Terror Can't Go Together: MEA
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- Saamna Cartoonist Expresses Regret Over Cartoon That Triggered Protests
- 8 Times Ranbir Kapoor Wowed us With His Radical Approach Towards Life