DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi: Flight operations normal at IGI Airport
Although, the fog in the early morning hours was a bit dense and the visibility dropped to 700 meters.
New Delhi: Operations at the Indira Gandhi International Airport here remained normal even as the area witnessed shallow fog on Wednesday. No flights were delayed or cancelled due to fog at the airport.
The fog in the early morning hours was a bit dense and the visibility dropped to 700 meters, forcing authorities to implement low visibility procedures, airport officials said.
There was no disruption due to fog at the airport on Tuesday. Though there were delays and cancellations, it was due to operational reasons.
Recommended For You
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Is 'Ambedkar Touch' in Kaala Poster a Political Outreach by Rajinikanth?
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Cricket Australia Believes Revenue Model is Starving Grassroots