DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi: Former municipal councilor's brother shot dead
The incident took place around 9 pm on Wednesday when four miscreants entered Salim's house and fired at him.
New Delhi: Former municipal councilor Razia Sultan's brother Salim was shot dead in his house in New Seelampur area of New Delhi on Wednesday night. According to the police the murder took place due to an old enmity.
According to the officials, the incident took place around 9 pm on Wednesday when four miscreants entered Salim's house and fired at him. The 42-year-old Salim alias Bobby died due to the bullet wounds.
Police have recovered some cartridges from the spot. They say Salim was a history sheeter in Seelampur police station and many cases were registered against him.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar