Delhi: Former municipal councilor's brother shot dead
The incident took place around 9 pm on Wednesday when four miscreants entered Salim's house and fired at him.
New Delhi: Former municipal councilor Razia Sultan's brother Salim was shot dead in his house in New Seelampur area of New Delhi on Wednesday night. According to the police the murder took place due to an old enmity.
According to the officials, the incident took place around 9 pm on Wednesday when four miscreants entered Salim's house and fired at him. The 42-year-old Salim alias Bobby died due to the bullet wounds.
Police have recovered some cartridges from the spot. They say Salim was a history sheeter in Seelampur police station and many cases were registered against him.
Recommended For You
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Top T20I Bowler Imran Tahir Has No Takers in IPL Auction