Delhi gangrape case: Judicial officers to testify
These officers are include the Sub Divisional Magistrate and the Metropolitan Magistrate, who had recorded the statement of the victim.
New Delhi: The Delhi gangrape case trial is to continue and on Thursday judicial officers will be testifying before the fast track court. These officers are include the Sub Divisional Magistrate and the Metropolitan Magistrate, who had recorded the statement of the victim.
The 23-year-old braveheart died on December 29, 2012 in a Singapore hospital as a result of the grievous injuries she had suffered when she was sexually assaulted by six people, one of them a juvenile. Before she had died, the girl had recorded her testimony before a magistrate. Her statement along with that of her friend's will be crucial for the prosecution.
The court, on February 2, had framed charges against five adults accused in the case under various sections of the IPC for offences, which include gangrape, murder, attempt to murder, unnatural offences, dacoity, conspiracy and kidnapping. The police had filed its initial chargesheet against bus driver Ram Singh, his brother Mukesh, Vinay Sharma, Pawan Gupta and Akshay Singh on January 3.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Varun Aaron Can't Wait to Work With Virender Sehwag
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement