Delhi gangrape: BJP for special session of Parliament
The police should be geared up and new courts should be established for expeditious trials, said BJP.
Shimla: Bharatiya Janata Party national vice president Shanta Kumar here on Saturday called for convening special session of Parliament immediately to discuss the issues arising out of Delhi gangrape case.
Asserting that the issue of capital punishment for rape should be debated in the Parliament, the Rajya Sabha MP from Himachal Pradesh said that in some countries, persons guilty of rape are castrated.
"All these matters need to be discussed in the Parliament. The police should be geared up and wherever necessary the law should be amended and new courts should be established for expeditious trial in case to punish the guilty at the earliest," he said.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right