DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi gangrape: Family to get Rs 15 lakh compensation
The government also offered a job to a family member of the girl, who died on December 29.
New Delhi: The Delhi government on Monday announced financial aid of Rs 15 lakh for the family of the 23-year-old braveheart and offered a job to a family member of the girl, who died on December 29.
The decisions were taken at a cabinet meeting presided over by Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit. The braveheart's last rites were performed on Sunday morning.
The phsyiotherapy student was brutally gangraped and assaulted in a moving bus in South Delhi on December 16. She breathed her last in a Singapore hospital on Saturday morning.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand