DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi gangrape: Govt suspends eight policemen
Five personnel of Connaught Place police station were also suspended for not taking action against those who were consuming alcohol in the heart of the capital.
New Delhi: Delhi Police on Saturday suspended three policemen for allegedly not helping a victim of loot committed allegedly by six men involved in the gangrape of a girl on last Sunday. The three were among eight policemen who have been suspended for dereliction of duty.
Three constables - Kailash, Ashok and Sandeep - of Hauz Khas police station were suspended for not helping Ramadhar, who was looted by six men who allegedly raped the 23-year-old girl in a moving bus last Sunday. Five personnel of Connaught Place police station were also suspended for not taking action against those who were consuming alcohol in the heart of the capital.
It came to notice during a surprise visit by Home Secretary RK Singh last night. Sub Inspector Rajeshwar, Head Constable Inder Pal and Constables Jagmal, Pardeep and Chottelal were suspended.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions