DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi gangrape survivor's father appeals for calm
The father also appealed to the people to pray for his 23-year-old daughter who is fighting for her life.
New Delhi: An emotional father of the Delhi gangrape victim on Sunday night appealed to the protesters to stop vandalism and help police in bringing the culprits to justice at the earliest. He also appealed to the people to pray for his 23-year-old daughter, who is fighting for her life at a city hospital.
"My daughter is stable now. She is conscious. I appeal to all to refrain from vandalism and help the police so that the process of capturing and sentencing the culprits is successful," he told a TV news channel.
The victim's father said the fighting capacity in his daughter still remains the same. "The capability to live and fight on is still the same in my daughter. Please pray to God that my daughter recovers. Vandalism will do no good. I appeal to you don't cause any damage so that both you and I can carry on in peace. No words can describe how brave my girl is...," he said.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?