Delhi HC blast: Court frames charges against Malik
The NIA court has framed charges under Sections 302, 120b, 307, 323, 325, 436, 440 and various sections of the UAP Act and Arms act.
New Delhi: A special NIA court has framed charges against 2011 Delhi High Court blast accused Wasim Akram Malik under Sections 302, 120b, 307, 323, 325, 436, 440 and various sections of the UAP Act and Arms act.
Nearly 15 people were killed in the blast that took place on September 7.
The terror attack at the Delhi High Court was plotted with an aim to get the death sentence of Parliament attack case convict Afzal Guru commuted to life term, the NIA had said.
The chargesheet against the six accused was filed under various sections of the IPC dealing with murder, criminal conspiracy, waging war against the nation, attempt to murder, causing grievous hurt and others.
Besides Malik, Amir Abbas Dev was also arrested by NIA for his alleged role in the blast at the Delhi high court's reception. During the proceedings, he had turned an approver for the probe agency.
The third person arrested in this case is juvenile.
Recommended For You
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"