Delhi HC blast: Court frames charges against Malik
The NIA court has framed charges under Sections 302, 120b, 307, 323, 325, 436, 440 and various sections of the UAP Act and Arms act.
New Delhi: A special NIA court has framed charges against 2011 Delhi High Court blast accused Wasim Akram Malik under Sections 302, 120b, 307, 323, 325, 436, 440 and various sections of the UAP Act and Arms act.
Nearly 15 people were killed in the blast that took place on September 7.
The terror attack at the Delhi High Court was plotted with an aim to get the death sentence of Parliament attack case convict Afzal Guru commuted to life term, the NIA had said.
The chargesheet against the six accused was filed under various sections of the IPC dealing with murder, criminal conspiracy, waging war against the nation, attempt to murder, causing grievous hurt and others.
Besides Malik, Amir Abbas Dev was also arrested by NIA for his alleged role in the blast at the Delhi high court's reception. During the proceedings, he had turned an approver for the probe agency.
The third person arrested in this case is juvenile.
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 6: Salman Khan Loves Lokesh's Funny Antics
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
- Salman Khan Dropped as Thums Up Ambassador by Coca Cola
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Pan Masala Row: Saddened to Know It Can Cause Cancer, Says Pierce Brosnan