DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi HC blast: Order on framing of charges today
The terror attack at the Delhi HC was plotted with an aim to get the death sentence of Parliament attack case convict Afzal Guru commuted to life term, the NIA had said.
New Delhi: A New Delhi court is expected to pass an order on framing of charges against Wasim Akram Malik for his alleged role in the Delhi High Court blast case of 2011.
Nearly 15 people were killed in the blast that took place on September 7.
The terror attack at the Delhi High Court was plotted with an aim to get the death sentence of Parliament attack case convict Afzal Guru commuted to life term, the NIA had said.
The charge sheet against the six accused was filed under various sections of the IPC dealing with murder, criminal conspiracy, waging war against the nation, attempt to murder, causing grievous hurt and others.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande