Delhi High Court orders fresh draw of lots in nursery admission
Justice Manmohan said all candidates having equal marks shall be considered equal by conducting a draw of lots.
New Delhi: The Delhi High Court on Thursday ordered a fresh draw of lots in the nursery admission process for all seats. Justice Manmohan said all candidates having equal marks shall be considered equal by conducting a draw of lots.
The Delhi government on February 27 issued a notification scrapping the inter-state transfer category under which it used to give five additional points to children whose parents were transferred to the national capital from another state.
The court was hearing a plea filed by some parents against the city government's decision to scrap the inter-state transfer category points.
- United Nations Should Declare Pakistan a Terror State: Bangladesh Envoy
- SAARC: After India, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh Pull Out of Summit
- Resolve Differences Through Diplomacy: US to India, Pakistan
- India Pulls Out of Saarc Meet, is Pakistan's Isolation Complete?
- Watch: MNS Asks Pakistani Artistes To Leave In 48 Hours or Face Consequences
- Watch: Talking Point With Zakka Jacob
- Lenovo Z2 Plus With Snapdragon 820 Processor Launched At Rs 17,999
- Lenovo Z2 Plus Smartphone to Launch on September 22