Delhi High Court orders fresh draw of lots in nursery admission
Justice Manmohan said all candidates having equal marks shall be considered equal by conducting a draw of lots.
New Delhi: The Delhi High Court on Thursday ordered a fresh draw of lots in the nursery admission process for all seats. Justice Manmohan said all candidates having equal marks shall be considered equal by conducting a draw of lots.
The Delhi government on February 27 issued a notification scrapping the inter-state transfer category under which it used to give five additional points to children whose parents were transferred to the national capital from another state.
The court was hearing a plea filed by some parents against the city government's decision to scrap the inter-state transfer category points.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance