Delhi Hit-and-run:17-year-old Dies After Speeding Car Hits his Scooty
In yet another incident of hit-and-run in the national capital, a 17-year-old boy riding a scooter, was killed after being hit by a Mercedes in outer Delhi's Mianwali area, police said on Monday morning.
New Delhi: In yet another incident of hit-and-run in the national capital, a 17-year-old boy riding a scooter, was killed after being hit by a Mercedes in outer Delhi's Mianwali area, police said on Monday morning.
The incident occurred on Sunday night at around 10:30 PM when the victim, identified as Atul, was on his way to his home, police said.
Atul was coming back from a nearby temple, according to his uncle, who said that "whosoever was responsible for his nephew's death be brought to justice".
CNN-News18 has also learnt that police are heavily relying on the CCTV footage to ascertain all the facts related to this unfortunate incident resulting in the death of a teenager.
However, the vehicle that hit the scooter is yet to be identified after the driver fled the site.
The accident is one among several to have taken place in New Delhi over the past few months. In January 2017, a BMW had rammed an Uber, resulting in the death of its driver in Munirka, South Delhi.
Recommended For You
- Super 30: Makers of Hrithik Roshan Starrer To Spend Rs 10 Cr To Recreate Bihar in Mumbai?
- Oscar Nominee The Shape Of Water Accused Of Plagiarism By A Playwright's Family
- Reader's Query - Best Diesel Automatic Car under Rs 10 Lakhs - Maruti Suzuki Dzire ZDI AGS
- Chargesheet Filed Against Ness Wadia in Preity Zinta Molestation Case
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4 Review: A Complete LED Smart TV For Rs 39,999 in 2018