Delhi is biased, says Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa
Jayalalithaa on Friday accused the central government of taking a negative approach towards Tamil Nadu's demands.
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa on Friday accused the central government of taking a negative approach towards Tamil Nadu's demands.
Speaking at the wedding of Industries Minister P Thangamani's son here, Jayalalithaa said: "The Centre has been reducing the supply of kerosene to the state. It is also taking steps to curtail the state's powers."
The CM said her letters to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh were acknowledged. But the central government refuses to release additional electricity from the central pool or the power surrendered by the Delhi government.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology