Delhi is biased, says Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa
Jayalalithaa on Friday accused the central government of taking a negative approach towards Tamil Nadu's demands.
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa on Friday accused the central government of taking a negative approach towards Tamil Nadu's demands.
Speaking at the wedding of Industries Minister P Thangamani's son here, Jayalalithaa said: "The Centre has been reducing the supply of kerosene to the state. It is also taking steps to curtail the state's powers."
The CM said her letters to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh were acknowledged. But the central government refuses to release additional electricity from the central pool or the power surrendered by the Delhi government.
- Jayalalithaa 'Progressing Well', Says TN Governor After Hospital Visit
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Jayalalithaa Interacting, Progressing Gradually, Says Apollo Hospitals
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Raj Thackeray Claims Victory, Rs 5 Cr Penance For Producers Employing Pak Artistes
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma Explain Why Working With Karan Johar is Special