DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi is biased, says Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa
Jayalalithaa on Friday accused the central government of taking a negative approach towards Tamil Nadu's demands.
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa on Friday accused the central government of taking a negative approach towards Tamil Nadu's demands.
Speaking at the wedding of Industries Minister P Thangamani's son here, Jayalalithaa said: "The Centre has been reducing the supply of kerosene to the state. It is also taking steps to curtail the state's powers."
The CM said her letters to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh were acknowledged. But the central government refuses to release additional electricity from the central pool or the power surrendered by the Delhi government.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Manchester Arena Attack: Beckham, Rooney, Hamilton Show Solidarity