Delhi: Jobless man murders pregnant wife for dowry
The husband said that he had a heated argument with his wife, who was four-month pregnant, and after she went to sleep, he strangled her, police claimed.
New Delhi: A 24-year-old pregnant woman was strangled allegedly by her jobless husband who surrendered before investigators on Sunday with police suspecting it to be a case of dowry death. The incident was reported from Najafgarh on Saturday night and the deceased has been identified as Pinky.
Vicky (30) surrendered before police this morning. Pinky's family alleged that Vicky used to beat her for dowry, police said. Vicky said that he had a heated argument with his wife, who was four-month pregnant, and after she went to sleep, he strangled her, police claimed.
The couple had a three-year-old daughter.
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 2nd Test, Day 2 in Abu Dhabi
- Pakistan Likely to Announce Name of New Army Chief in a Week
- Cycle to Motorcycle? How Ram Gopal Yadav's Trip to EC Created a Stir
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released