DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi: Jobless man murders pregnant wife for dowry
The husband said that he had a heated argument with his wife, who was four-month pregnant, and after she went to sleep, he strangled her, police claimed.
New Delhi: A 24-year-old pregnant woman was strangled allegedly by her jobless husband who surrendered before investigators on Sunday with police suspecting it to be a case of dowry death. The incident was reported from Najafgarh on Saturday night and the deceased has been identified as Pinky.
Vicky (30) surrendered before police this morning. Pinky's family alleged that Vicky used to beat her for dowry, police said. Vicky said that he had a heated argument with his wife, who was four-month pregnant, and after she went to sleep, he strangled her, police claimed.
The couple had a three-year-old daughter.
Recommended For You
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Bollywood Stars Attend Karan Johar's Birthday Bash
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise