Delhi: Judge's son among 2 boys who commit suicide
Two school students allegedly committed suicide at their residences in separate incidents in the capital on Sunday.
New Delhi: Two school students, including son of a Sessions Judge, allegedly committed suicide at their residences in separate incidents in the capital on Sunday, police said.
Sushrat, a Class XI student and son of a Session Judge (Tiz Hazari) BK Bansal, allegedly hanged himself in his residence in Gulabi Bagh at around 7 am.
Bansal found his 15-year-old son hanging and informed the police who rushed him to a nearby hospital where doctors declared him brought dead.
Sushrat was studying in Mata Jai Kaur Public School.
In the second incident, 14-year-old Ankit allegedly committed suicide at his Mehrauli residence in south Delhi on Sunday afternoon.
Ankit studied in class IX in Mother's International School. His father Sanjay Jha is a Sanskrit teacher in the same school.
He was found hanging by the family and rushed to a nearby hospital where he was declared brought dead.
The family hails from Bihar and was living in Delhi for many years.
No suicide not has been found in both the cases and police are investigating the cause of the boys taking the extreme step.
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Karnataka Defers Cauvery Water Release to Thursday
- Karnataka Parties Against Release of Cauvery Water
- Siddaramaiah Says Not Possible To Release Water Right Away
- Cauvery Row: Release Water to Tamil Nadu, SC tells Karnataka