Delhi: Judge's son among 2 boys who commit suicide
Two school students allegedly committed suicide at their residences in separate incidents in the capital on Sunday.
New Delhi: Two school students, including son of a Sessions Judge, allegedly committed suicide at their residences in separate incidents in the capital on Sunday, police said.
Sushrat, a Class XI student and son of a Session Judge (Tiz Hazari) BK Bansal, allegedly hanged himself in his residence in Gulabi Bagh at around 7 am.
Bansal found his 15-year-old son hanging and informed the police who rushed him to a nearby hospital where doctors declared him brought dead.
Sushrat was studying in Mata Jai Kaur Public School.
In the second incident, 14-year-old Ankit allegedly committed suicide at his Mehrauli residence in south Delhi on Sunday afternoon.
Ankit studied in class IX in Mother's International School. His father Sanjay Jha is a Sanskrit teacher in the same school.
He was found hanging by the family and rushed to a nearby hospital where he was declared brought dead.
The family hails from Bihar and was living in Delhi for many years.
No suicide not has been found in both the cases and police are investigating the cause of the boys taking the extreme step.
- 2nd Test: Pakistan Build Commanding Lead Over West Indies
- Hockey: India's Top 5 Victories Over Pakistan
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Prevail 3-2 in Pacy Encounter vs Pakistan
- 'Upbeat West Indies Test side not impacted by bad results'
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP