Delhi-Kolkata Rajdhani to have Wi-Fi connectivity
Railway sources said this service would act as a pilot and is proposed to be introduced in Shatabdi and Duronto trains as well.
New Delhi: Passengers on the Delhi-Kolkata Rajdhani would now be able to connect to internet through Wi-Fi facility while travelling, a railway official said on Tuesday.
Railway Minister Pawan Kumar Bansal will launch the facility on the train at the Delhi station on Tuesday, according to the official.
"Many passengers feel the need to access internet while travelling," the official said.
Passenger will be given login and password for the duration of the journey based on the ticket details. Railway sources said this service would act as a pilot and is proposed to be introduced in Shatabdi and Duronto trains as well.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- Top T20I Bowler Imran Tahir Has No Takers in IPL Auction