DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi-Kolkata Rajdhani to have Wi-Fi connectivity
Railway sources said this service would act as a pilot and is proposed to be introduced in Shatabdi and Duronto trains as well.
New Delhi: Passengers on the Delhi-Kolkata Rajdhani would now be able to connect to internet through Wi-Fi facility while travelling, a railway official said on Tuesday.
Railway Minister Pawan Kumar Bansal will launch the facility on the train at the Delhi station on Tuesday, according to the official.
"Many passengers feel the need to access internet while travelling," the official said.
Passenger will be given login and password for the duration of the journey based on the ticket details. Railway sources said this service would act as a pilot and is proposed to be introduced in Shatabdi and Duronto trains as well.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Morris Sends Back Buttler
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish