Delhi-Kolkata Rajdhani to have Wi-Fi connectivity
Railway sources said this service would act as a pilot and is proposed to be introduced in Shatabdi and Duronto trains as well.
New Delhi: Passengers on the Delhi-Kolkata Rajdhani would now be able to connect to internet through Wi-Fi facility while travelling, a railway official said on Tuesday.
Railway Minister Pawan Kumar Bansal will launch the facility on the train at the Delhi station on Tuesday, according to the official.
"Many passengers feel the need to access internet while travelling," the official said.
Passenger will be given login and password for the duration of the journey based on the ticket details. Railway sources said this service would act as a pilot and is proposed to be introduced in Shatabdi and Duronto trains as well.
- Donald Trump's Daughter, Ivanka, to Celebrate Diwali at Hindu Temple
- Clinton Campaign Ponders 'What If' Trump Doesn't Concede
- Facebook Employees Try to Remove Trump's Controversial Posts, Zuckerberg Calls it Inappropriate
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Watch: India @9 With Bhupendra Chaubey
- SP Old Guard Meet Akhilesh Yadav, Bid to Defuse 'Explosive' Situation
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- Live: No End to Samajwadi Party Crisis, Old Guard Meet CM Akhilesh