Delhi: Man convicted for sodomising 5-yr-old boy
When the child reached his home, he was crying and told his parents about the incident, police said.
New Delhi: A Delhi court has held a man guilty of sodomising a five-year-old boy in 2010. Metropolitan magistrate Kishor Kumar convicted Rajesh, a resident of Shahbad Dairy (Outer Delhi), for sodomising the boy after taking him to his house on the pretext of giving him snacks.
"In view of the circumstances and law laid down by the apex court, it is held that prosecution has been successful in proving its case against the accused that in November 2010, he committed intercourse against the order of nature with the child victim aged about five years," the court said.
When the child reached his home, he was crying and told his parents about the incident, police said. The victim's parents informed the police and also took their child to hospital as he was bleeding, police said, adding that Rajesh was arrested the next day.
The court also rejected Rajesh's plea that he was falsely implicated in the case by the child's parents as they had a quarrel with him some days ago. "The child, when examined in the court, very confidently and without any hesitation firmly stated that the accused had committed wrong act with him," it said. The court will decide quantum of punishment next week.
- Seven Pakistani Rangers, One Terrorist Killed Along Jammu Border: BSF
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- 'Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields'
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18