DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi: Man hangs himself in Labour Ministry office
In his suicide note, the peon wrote that he was committing suicide due to his daughter's prolonged illness.
New Delhi: Upset over his daughter's illness, a peon in the Labour Ministry on Tuesday committed suicide by hanging himself in the office, police said. The body of Kanhaiya Lal, 50, was found hanging from the ceiling in an office in Yojana Bhavan.
The staff told police that Kanhaiya Lal came to office at around 9.30 am and began cleaning and dusting. Some time later, he hanged himself, they said.
In a note recovered from the site, the peon wrote he was committing suicide since he was facing a financial crisis due to his daughter's prolonged illness, police said.
Recommended For You
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users