Delhi: Man sexually abuses 5-year-old daughter for one month
The girl said in her statement that her father also had an illicit affair with his sister-in-law.
New Delhi: A 31-year-old man has been booked for sexually abusing his five-year-old daughter, police said in New Delhi on Wednesday. The girl in her statement said her father, Rakesh, was sexually abusing her for the past one month.
The girl's mother registered a case against Rakesh on Tuesday evening. Rakesh is missing and on the run, a police officer said.
The family lives in Patel Nagar in west Delhi. "The girl told her mother about the incident Friday and the mother approached to the police with her family members," said the officer.
Rakesh also had an illicit affair with his sister-in-law, the girl said in her statement.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments