Delhi: Man shot dead after spat with friends on Holi
Police said two of the accused Rajnish and Sohan have been arrested and they are looking for Satish and Kishan.
New Delhi: A 25-year-old man was shot dead outside his house by one of the four drunken persons he was playing Holi with, police said on Thursday.
The incident occurred in Kalyanpuri in east Delhi on Wednesday when four friends of the victim, Rahul, came to his house to play Holi. Rahul, a cleaner with East Delhi Municipal Corporation sanitation department, came out.
"They started putting colours on each other and dancing. Soon, Rahul had a verbal spat with his friends that turned ugly. One of the men took out a pistol and shot at Rahul and the four then fled," said a police officer
Rahul was declared dead at the hospital.
Police have arrested two of the accused Rajnish and Sohan and are looking for Satish and Kishan, said the officer. Police said the motive behind the attack was not yet known.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS Booking Commences For Rs 11,000 Through Nexa
- #UnitedByHalf | News18 Talks to People About Gender Equality
- Watch: Anil, Arjun and Sonam Shake a Leg to My Name Is Lakhan at a Family Wedding
- Get-Fit Tips: Workout Dos And Don'ts By Celebrity Trainer Yogesh Bhateja
- David Warner Warns Bollywood After Watching Daughter Ivy Dance