Delhi: Man tries to rape 2-year-old girl, arrested
The police have registered a case of attempted rape against the accused.
New Delhi: An unidentified man was on Sunday arrested for allegedly attempting to rape a two-year-old girl in Mayur Vihar Phase 1 area of Delhi, police said.
The police have registered a case of attempted rape against the accused and girl has been admitted to the Lal Bahadur hospital for treatment.
The incident reportedly occurred just about 100 meters from the Mayur Vihar police station. The accused was caught by some residents of the area when they heard the girl crying.
When the residents went to enquire, they found a man trying to rape her.
They then caught the man and handed him over to the police.
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test