DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi: Max temp expected to be around 46 degree Celsius today
The minimum temperature early Friday was three notches above average at 29.5 degrees Celsius.
New Delhi: A day after Delhi recorded its hottest day in May in the last 10 years, the mercury is expected to rise further Friday, the India Meteorological Department said. "The heatwave conditions will prevail over the city Friday. The maximum temperature is expected to be around 46 degrees Celsius," an IMD official said.
The minimum temperature early Friday was three notches above average at 29.5 degrees Celsius, while the humidity recorded at 8:30 am was 37 per cent. On Thursday, maximum temperature touched the 45.7 degrees Celsius mark, six notches above the season's average, and highest for the month of May in the last 10 years.
The second highest temperature recorded in the month of May in the last 10 years was when the mercury touched 45.4 degrees Celsius in 2010. The highest temperature recorded in May was 47.2 degrees Celsius in 1944.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?