Delhi: MCD school principal commits suicide in office
He was found hanging from the ceiling of his office at the Narela MCD School located in pocket II around 6:15 am.
New Delhi: A 50-year-old principal of a MCD school allegedly committed suicide on Friday apparently due to financial loss, police said. The incident was reported from north-west Delhi's Narela and the victim has been identified as Joginder Saroha.
He was found hanging from the ceiling of his office at the Narela MCD School located in pocket II around 6:15 am. Security guard Satish reached the school around 6 am and saw Saroha hanging.
He was rushed to Raja Harishchandra Hospital where doctors declared him dead. Saroha had been the school's principal for the last two years and had left behind a suicide note claiming that four persons were not paying back the amount he had loaned them.
- BlackBerry To Stop Making Handsets, Will Outsource Production
- Syrian, Russian Air Strikes Kill 25 Civilians in Syria, Says Human Rights Group
- UN Aid Convoy in Syria Hit by Airstrike; UN Outraged
- UN Aid Chief Warns of 'Unparalleled' Catastrophe in Aleppo
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form