Delhi: MCD school principal commits suicide in office
He was found hanging from the ceiling of his office at the Narela MCD School located in pocket II around 6:15 am.
New Delhi: A 50-year-old principal of a MCD school allegedly committed suicide on Friday apparently due to financial loss, police said. The incident was reported from north-west Delhi's Narela and the victim has been identified as Joginder Saroha.
He was found hanging from the ceiling of his office at the Narela MCD School located in pocket II around 6:15 am. Security guard Satish reached the school around 6 am and saw Saroha hanging.
He was rushed to Raja Harishchandra Hospital where doctors declared him dead. Saroha had been the school's principal for the last two years and had left behind a suicide note claiming that four persons were not paying back the amount he had loaned them.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category