DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi: Medicine shops closed to protest against new drug policy
The Chemists Association claims that the new drug policy is not in their favour.
New Delhi: Medicines shops are closed across Delhi on Friday to protest against the new drug policy. At least 10,000 medicines shops in Delhi are taking part in the protest and have downed their shutters inconveniencing lakhs of people.
The Chemists Association claims that the new drug policy is not in their favour. The shopkeepers says the commission on medicines will drastically come down and it will adversely affect them if the policy is implemented. According to the new drug policy, prices of 348 medicines would be the same irrespective of the company manufacturing them.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet