Delhi: Medicine shops closed to protest against new drug policy
The Chemists Association claims that the new drug policy is not in their favour.
New Delhi: Medicines shops are closed across Delhi on Friday to protest against the new drug policy. At least 10,000 medicines shops in Delhi are taking part in the protest and have downed their shutters inconveniencing lakhs of people.
The Chemists Association claims that the new drug policy is not in their favour. The shopkeepers says the commission on medicines will drastically come down and it will adversely affect them if the policy is implemented. According to the new drug policy, prices of 348 medicines would be the same irrespective of the company manufacturing them.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest