Delhi Metro to be extended to Faridabad: Hooda
Hooda said out of a total expenditure of Rs 2,500 crore, the state government had given more than Rs 1,500 crore for this purpose.
Faridabad: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Sunday said the Delhi Metro will be extended up to Faridabad district.
There was a plan to extend Metro up to Ballabhgarh town in the district, he told a gathering. Hooda said out of a total expenditure of Rs 2,500 crore, the state government had given more than Rs 1,500 crore for this purpose.
He said the cross canal part of Faridabad will be linked with the project of the Metro Rail Corporation. Faridabad Industrial Model township would also be ready within next five years, he said.
Hooda announced four projects costing Rs 478 crore for Faridabad.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Which Visiting Spinner's Performance in India Has Been the Best?