Delhi minor rape: I have committed a big mistake, says accused
Pradeep, a 19-year-old "illiterate" who works as a mason in Delhi, was arrested from his maternal uncle's house in Bihar on Monday.
Lakhisarai (Bihar): "I have committed a big mistake." This was how Pradeep Kumar, the second person arrested in connection with the rape of a five-year-old girl, responded when asked how he felt about the crime.
Pradeep, a 19-year-old "illiterate" who works as a mason in Delhi, was arrested from his maternal uncle's house in Bihar in the wee hours on Monday. According to his friend Manoj, who was arrested two days ago, they had consumed alcohol at his house in east Delhi's Gandhi Nagar on April 15.
Manoj claimed that Pradeep had insisted on bringing a girl to the house and he went out and lured the five-year-old girl living in the same building with a chocolate, police said in Delhi. He had also claimed that they fled from the house after strangulating the victim, fearing that she will tell her parents about the crime. The duo left her thinking she was dead, police said.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone