DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi: Police yet to arrest attacker who slashed girl in toilet
The girl was found with her throat slit. Doctors are yet to confirm whether she was sexually assaulted.
New Delhi: Delhi Police is yet to arrest the person who attacked a girl in a public toilet, slitting her throat and inflicting other injuries even as doctors are yet to confirm whether she was sexually assaulted.
Police had earlier detained 22 people in connection with the incident which took place two days ago but no one involved in the incident has been arrested.
"We are investigating the matter," a senior police official said adding they were also probing whether any minor was involved in the incident.
The girl was attacked in a public toilet in south-east Delhi's Gautampuri on Friday and police are awaiting a medical report to ascertain whether she was sexually assaulted. Doctors at the AIIMS Trauma Centre where she is being treated said the victim, whose throat was slit, was stable and was having semi-solid food.
Recommended For You
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Europa League: Ajax, Man United Indulge in Banter Ahead of Final
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond