Delhi: Relative shoots class 12 girl in her house
Police official said that youth, later identified as Subhash, entered the house, closed the girl's room and allegedly pumped bullets into her chest.
New Delhi: An 18-year-old girl was shot dead in her south Delhi residence on Friday morning allegedly by a distant relative, who was "stalking" her for last five years. Pinki, a class XII student in government school at RK Puram Sector 5, was killed by the youth at her home in Budh Vihar area of Munirka, police said.
The youth, later identified as Subhash, entered the house, closed the girl's room and allegedly pumped bullets into her chest, a senior police official said. Pinki was rushed to Safdarjung Hospital where she was declared brought dead. Subhash was arrested on Friday night. "Her aunt was present in the house when the incident took place. After shooting her the boy fled from the scene," the official said.
"He is a relative of my sister-in-law and my nephew. The person used to call me and threaten that he will kill my daughter. He was following my daughter since she was 13. He was forcing her to marry him," the victim's father, Pritam said. Pritam is a plumber while the girl's mother works as a domestic help. Pinki was their only child and was waiting for her Class XII results.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone Turn The Heat Up At Pre-Oscar 2017 Party
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game