Delhi shivers as temperature dips to 2.7 degree Celsius
Friday's minimum is four degree Celsius below normal and down from Thursday's 4.4 degrees Celsius.
New Delhi: Delhiites on Friday pulled out more woollens from their winter wardrobe as morning temperature plummeted to the season's lowest of 2.7 degree Celsius. Friday's minimum is four degree Celsius below normal and down from Thursday's 4.4 degrees Celsius. Thursday's maximum was 12.7 degree Celsius.
Fog in the Friday morning hours slowed down traffic. On Tuesday, the minimum had dipped to four degree Celsius, the previous lowest for the season.
On Wednesday, the city witnessed the coldest day in 44 years when maximum plummeted to 9.8 degrees. The weatherman has predicted similar weather conditions for Saturday with temperature between 4 and 15 degrees.
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- I'm a Gujarati at Heart, Says President Pranab Mukherjee
- Don't Use 'His Excellency' Tag For Me, Says TN Guv Rao
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Neelabh's Toon: Akhilesh, Shivpal Spar Creates Rift in Samajwadi Party
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Despite Bleak Electoral Map, Donald Trump Says, 'We Are Winning'