Delhi shivers as temperature dips to 2.7 degree Celsius
Friday's minimum is four degree Celsius below normal and down from Thursday's 4.4 degrees Celsius.
New Delhi: Delhiites on Friday pulled out more woollens from their winter wardrobe as morning temperature plummeted to the season's lowest of 2.7 degree Celsius. Friday's minimum is four degree Celsius below normal and down from Thursday's 4.4 degrees Celsius. Thursday's maximum was 12.7 degree Celsius.
Fog in the Friday morning hours slowed down traffic. On Tuesday, the minimum had dipped to four degree Celsius, the previous lowest for the season.
On Wednesday, the city witnessed the coldest day in 44 years when maximum plummeted to 9.8 degrees. The weatherman has predicted similar weather conditions for Saturday with temperature between 4 and 15 degrees.
- India to Reclaim Top Spot If They Win Kolkata Test Against New Zealand
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- Cheteshwar Pujara's Kanpur Transformation Augurs Well for Team India
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- SRK Turns Into a DJ for Radio Show and His First Mix Will Leave You in Splits
- Ban on Pakistani Artistes No Solution to Terrorism: Karan Johar to MNS
- Karan Johar, Nimrat Kaur Praise Nikkhil Advani's TV Show