DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi shivers as temperature dips to 2.7 degree Celsius
Friday's minimum is four degree Celsius below normal and down from Thursday's 4.4 degrees Celsius.
New Delhi: Delhiites on Friday pulled out more woollens from their winter wardrobe as morning temperature plummeted to the season's lowest of 2.7 degree Celsius. Friday's minimum is four degree Celsius below normal and down from Thursday's 4.4 degrees Celsius. Thursday's maximum was 12.7 degree Celsius.
Fog in the Friday morning hours slowed down traffic. On Tuesday, the minimum had dipped to four degree Celsius, the previous lowest for the season.
On Wednesday, the city witnessed the coldest day in 44 years when maximum plummeted to 9.8 degrees. The weatherman has predicted similar weather conditions for Saturday with temperature between 4 and 15 degrees.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet