Delhi siblings murder: Fourth accused arrested
On February 26, the four accused, including a relative of the siblings, killed them after abducting them from school.
New Delhi: The fourth accused in murder of two minor siblings was arrested, police said Wednesday. "We arrested fourth accused Abhishek, 25, from Mandawali in east Delhi Tuesday night," said a police officer.
On February 26, Abhishek along with Amit (maternal uncle of the victims), Pankaj and Shivam killed the victims after abducting them from school, the officer said. The three accused were arrested March 3, police said.
They demanded Rs 30 lakh from the victim's father Manoj Kumar for their safe release, police said. Three days after the abduction, the victims' bodies were spotted by a taxi driver in the bushes near the Ring Road-Bhairon Road crossing in central Delhi.
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 9: Luxury Budget Task BB Laundry Creates Havoc In The House
- UN Chief Condemns Terror Attack on Police Academy in Quetta
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 8: Celebrities Get Malik Status, Indiawale Fight Among Themselves
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped
- Tata Sons Appoints Ralf Speth, N Chandrasekaran on Board
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom