DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi siblings murder: Fourth accused arrested
On February 26, the four accused, including a relative of the siblings, killed them after abducting them from school.
New Delhi: The fourth accused in murder of two minor siblings was arrested, police said Wednesday. "We arrested fourth accused Abhishek, 25, from Mandawali in east Delhi Tuesday night," said a police officer.
On February 26, Abhishek along with Amit (maternal uncle of the victims), Pankaj and Shivam killed the victims after abducting them from school, the officer said. The three accused were arrested March 3, police said.
They demanded Rs 30 lakh from the victim's father Manoj Kumar for their safe release, police said. Three days after the abduction, the victims' bodies were spotted by a taxi driver in the bushes near the Ring Road-Bhairon Road crossing in central Delhi.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish