Delhi siblings murder: Fourth accused arrested
On February 26, the four accused, including a relative of the siblings, killed them after abducting them from school.
New Delhi: The fourth accused in murder of two minor siblings was arrested, police said Wednesday. "We arrested fourth accused Abhishek, 25, from Mandawali in east Delhi Tuesday night," said a police officer.
On February 26, Abhishek along with Amit (maternal uncle of the victims), Pankaj and Shivam killed the victims after abducting them from school, the officer said. The three accused were arrested March 3, police said.
They demanded Rs 30 lakh from the victim's father Manoj Kumar for their safe release, police said. Three days after the abduction, the victims' bodies were spotted by a taxi driver in the bushes near the Ring Road-Bhairon Road crossing in central Delhi.
Recommended For You
- 'I Keep Doing It' Declares Wembley Hero Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game
- Zlatan Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory