DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi: Stopped from urinating in public, man kills girl
The man was the neighbour of the girl and was urinating outside her house. The mother of the girl was also injured in the incident.
New Delhi: A 17-year-old girl was killed and her mother critically injured after they tried to stop a man from urinating outside their house in New Delhi, police said on Thursday. "The incident was reported late on Wednesday evening at E-Block in Hazrat Nizamuddin of south Delhi," a police officer said.
Sadmani, 40, and her daughter Binno were at their house when their neighbour Javed came and started urinating outside the gate of their house, he said.
"When Sadmani tried to prevent him from the act, the accused allegedly started abusing her. Hearing the commotion, Binno also came outside the house," said the officer.
In the meantime, Javed took out a pistol and opened fire at Sadmani and her daughter. Sadmani received one bullet injury while her daughter received two in her abdomen, the police official said. Later, Javed fled from the scene, police said.
Both the victims were taken to the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) where doctors declared Binno dead on arrival. Binno was studying in Class 11 in a government school in Jangpura. "We have registered a case and have launched a hunt for Javed," Additional Commissioner of Police Ajay Chaudhary said.
Recommended For You
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean- Salazar's Revenge: Cheers For Nostalgia, Nothing Else
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs