Delhi: Teenager stabbed to death outside his house
Police said that Sarvesh, a labourer from Uttar Pradesh, was found in a pool of blood outside his home in Amar Colony in south Delhi.
New Delhi: An 18-year-old boy was stabbed to death by unidentified attackers outside his house in the early hours on Monday, police in Delhi said.
Police said that Sarvesh, a labourer from Uttar Pradesh, was found in a pool of blood outside his home in Amar Colony in south Delhi. He was taken by a neighbour to a hospital where he was declared brought dead.
He had a deep injury on his neck. A case of murder has been registered. His friends and neighbours have been questioned.
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Houston Shooting: At least 9 Injured, Gunman Dead
- Jordanian Writer Assassinated Over Controversial Cartoon
- Mukesh Ambani the Richest Indian With Net Worth of $22.7 Billion: Forbes
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan