Delhi: Teenager stabbed to death outside his house
Police said that Sarvesh, a labourer from Uttar Pradesh, was found in a pool of blood outside his home in Amar Colony in south Delhi.
New Delhi: An 18-year-old boy was stabbed to death by unidentified attackers outside his house in the early hours on Monday, police in Delhi said.
Police said that Sarvesh, a labourer from Uttar Pradesh, was found in a pool of blood outside his home in Amar Colony in south Delhi. He was taken by a neighbour to a hospital where he was declared brought dead.
He had a deep injury on his neck. A case of murder has been registered. His friends and neighbours have been questioned.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India